Orbinauts Orbinauts

I was actually pretty bored at the start, and then, KOFFING! Made it all worth it. That music, the way he came up in the shadow, the rays of light behind him, and it's sooo cute!

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

I'm glad I watched it, because now I know how to make a cartoon.

It was actually one of the most entertaining satire how-to vids I've seen.

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

Seeing something as well done as that was delightful.

dys4ia dys4ia

The fact that this is on the front page says a lot about the kind of people we are.
Because of how the beginning went, I thought that you were a FTM, then I caught on to what's really going on. May I ask how old you were when you began your transition? I'm 23 now, used to be depressed like crazy because I wasn't born as a girl, went to therapy, but never actually did anything else. For the most part, the feelings subsided, but still haunt me every time I look in the mirror. I was afraid back then that it was already too late for me to transition and be able to pass, and now looking back, I ... you know, this isn't about me, this submission is about you, and I commend you for putting this out there. And I'm glad to see the positive response it's gathered. I hope you find the path to happiness :)

Tea Sim Tea Sim

I like this idea. The game's easy to play and gives you time to do other things, like review the game itself.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I want to keep playing to get a better score but can't stand to go through another song! Love the idea.

Poogrounds day anthem Poogrounds day anthem

Windows 95

Bwahahah, it sounds much like the old Windows 95 startup tune!!