Orbinauts Orbinauts

I was actually pretty bored at the start, and then, KOFFING! Made it all worth it. That music, the way he came up in the shadow, the rays of light behind him, and it's sooo cute!

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

I'm glad I watched it, because now I know how to make a cartoon.

It was actually one of the most entertaining satire how-to vids I've seen.

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

Seeing something as well done as that was delightful.

Antumbra Antumbra

Wow, what an animation! The animation's good, I love what happens to him when he falls in, and the use of sound effects is what I love the most. It really creates a sound scape. I was surprised when I saw you were going to replace them; have you already? I'd love to see both versions.

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Wow, this is amazing! Entertaining and with fabulous animation and great sound. And this is only the 2nd episode! You really have something here; do you do this as a full time job or something?

I gave it 5 stars because I can't think of anything to dock it to 4.5 on.

Eggman's Trap Eggman's Trap

Short animation for a simply yet amusing idea, with decent animation and sound. Ah this is like classic Newgrounds.

Future Future

This is a work of art

This is amazing. I love the stellar animation, story, and the fact that it's all synced to the music is wonderful too. You already had a piece that blew me away, then I saw it was made in 2006 in flash 8. Well done!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Why isn't this epic score a perfect 5.00?

Wow everything on that was done so well. The art, animation, the sound, voice acting, and the whole absurdity of the story, the best I've seen in a while!

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

That one good part

That one face coupled with that one sound, it was worth it just for that. I was hoping it'd go on with more absurdity but it ended :(

Drip Hop Drip Hop

The biggest dissapointment is when it ended

Gotta give you a 7 on this one. Amazing animation, promising sound, but the lack of follow through really hurts it. Keep up the crazy shit!